BIA students are served lunch through a partnership with the WT Café of Atlanta North. Their local kitchen team works hard each day to prepare a variety of kid favorite foods using fresh and pure ingredients so you can feel good about the food your child eats during the school day!
Please see below for instructions on how to participate in the school lunch program.
- Go to order.wtcafe.com
- Enter Email address and Password that was associated with last year’s account.
- You will be required to “UPDATE” all student information.
- Go to each child’s profile to update all new student information.
- Continue thru each prompt and SAVE
- You are all set to order!
Nut Free School
In light of the number of our students with significant nut allergies, BIA has elected to be a nut free school so that we can ensure the safety of all of our students. Please do not send your children to school with any nut products in their lunches or snacks. For more information about food allergies, please click here.